Wednesday 5 June 2013

JuneBBC Day 5: Favorite Foundation...

This is another tie between two. Happily, its between two very different types of base...

For a full coverage foundation, I will nearly always opt for Loréal Infallible 16hr. Its one of the very few that is pale enough for me. Everything else makes me look orangey-yellow and just...ick! My bottle of Infallible is ridiculously dinged up and grubby, so I shall once again let Google save my picture loving hiney!


On the other side of the coin, if I'm looking for something lighter, more sheer I will go for my 17 BB Cream. It's been the reason for many a compliment after a night out. I love this for a natural make-up look, for the nights when I'm gonna be dancing all night long. This evens my skin tone, and powder sets it to last for a whole night. Magic!
My beloved 17 BB Cream in Light

What's your favorite foundation? Is it even a traditional full coverage base, or do you opt for a light coverage BB Cream type of base? As always, feel free to leave me recommendations for any products you think might tickle my fancy!!


Le Grá,
Amy,
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I've never owned a L'oreal foundation but this sounds promising! I should look into it for...blog research:P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx