Tuesday 4 June 2013

JuneBBC Day 4: Whats in my Shower?

Most days, I'm not very fancy in the shower, I mean, I am a country girl, so that should explain a lot. I know how to get in and out in under 5 minutes when the need calls for it.

On a normal day though, I use the following;

Yes To Carrot Nourishing Shampoo
Yes To Carrots Pampering Conditioner
Yesterdays post raved about these. I can't recommend them enough, that's all I'll say here.

Loreal Men Expert Pure and Matte
This one is a bit odd, but I adore this face wash. I originally bought it for Chris about a year ago when he was having trouble with breakouts. It was sitting in his shower one day so I thought I would try it, and, well, I loved it! It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, and though its a wee bit drying, my Elemis moisturser takes care of that!

Original Source Shower Gel
These shower gels... They just rock. Plain and simple. Every single one of them, every scent, every bubble-bath, shower-gel, hand-wash, they all rule! Love 'em!

Also in my shower: 

  • Gillete Venus razor
  • Body Shop shower pouffe
  • Body Shop facial brush
My shower is fairly standard and boring, but hey, isn't everybody's?!

Le Grá,
Amy
xo




5 comments:

  1. I got really sick of my pouffe and changed over to gloves... found it made a huge difference to my skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find gloves so much better too! I love the way they leave my skin feeling!

      Delete
    2. My pouffe is falling to bits, I think the gloves may be making a reappearance soon enough!!

      Delete
  2. Yes to carrots is something I have been meaning to try for ages, didn't even know they had a shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, and I can testify to getting a lot of "bang for your buck"! Each bottle set me back €4.99 and that was easily 2 months ago. They lather really well so you only need a tiny bit, the conditioner is really wonderful too and since I'm trying to grow out my fabulous red hair, I have to say, they really soften and nourish the hair from root to tip.

      If you find them, nab them, I doubt you'll be sorry!!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx