Tuesday 5 February 2013

If At First You Don't Succeed...

...Try, Try Again!

I spent AN HOUR (!!!) typing and formatting a blog post because I couldn't sleep... I was at least 1200 words long. But of course, in trying to undo a mistake, I managed to lose the whole post!! RAGE!!

So instead, I'm going to post a few pictures of my main style icons, and write a wee bit about what I like about them :)

Without further ado, I give you...

Lucy Hale.

AKA Aria Montgomery of Pretty Little Liars.

I adore Lucy, ever since I saw her in Privileged. I feel like we have similar body types, as well as similar taste in style. Its very eclectic and the colors are deep, which I love, though she can pull off brighter tones too!!







Emma Watson.

Oh my God, is there nothing that isn't perfect about this woman?!

She is GORGEOUS!!

I take my hair inspiration from Emma. When I went for my "drastic" hair cut, I showed them pictures of Emma Watson. She is seriously an icon for my style, she's no stranger to taking risks, but she's stylish and chic even when she's snapped out and about!!

She's just....amazebeans!!



Ok, this one is a weird one.

Ville Valo. The man. The very MALE singer of an all male metal band.

I know! I know!! Amy, don't be a weirdo ! But I cant help it. Everything about this man screams perfection to me. He is so well dressed, his style is completely perfect in my eyes, jeans and a shirt, or jeans, some tee-shirt, a shirt and a beanie.

He's got everything I like in a comfy outfit.

I cant help but admit that I have bought items out shopping that remind me of Ville Valo. Stripes, dark colors, oxblood, worn and sometimes secondhand items... Converse and fingerless gloves.

I cant help harking back to the days when this was how I always dressed...

Oh well! My style has developed a hell of a lot in the last 2 years!! As you can see, its diverse and a bit weird, but it works for me and makes me happy, but at the end of the day, fashion is about the wearers happiness, not the worlds.

What say you??

Le grĂ¡,

Amy
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx