Wednesday 20 February 2013

Guilty Pleasures!!

Everyone has them! They are the things we love to hate and hate to love. Some of us are secretly proud of that Backstreet Boys playlist, or the god awful onesie that your granny picked out!

So in the spirit of lifting my bad mood, have some guilty pleasures!


1. AWFUL Music



My Little Honda 50 is so perfectly awful that I cant help but adore it!!

Come on everyone, sing it with me!! "I've got a brand new combine harvester, and I'll give you the keeeeeys!!" Love it. Next!!

2. Doctor Who. 


I am hooked on it! Though most of my generation will identify with David Tennant as the 10th Doctor and thereby, "Their Doctor", I cant. My Doctor is Matt Smith. I think he is great, very funny and he brings a flair to the role I just cant see in Tennant. 

3. Coffee. 

This is going to get me in so much trouble. My doctor told me about 12 months ago to quit drinking coffee... And I did, but lately its calling me back. I love my Starbucks and Costa, I cant help it. Its a sickness. 

Bring me a Venti Caramel Machiatto with an extra shot, and I'll give you a hug, and be your friend for life!! :D


WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR GUILTY PLEASURES?!


Le GrĂ¡, 
Amy 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx