Tuesday 19 February 2013

A Haul??

Yesterday I posted about finding great bargains in charity shops. Well little did I know I would find some amazing things when I was out today! every so often I do this thing where I go to Penneys (Primark for the Brits) and see what I can find for under 10 euro. Today I was feeling adventurous so I decided to just buy a few bits on sale and not worry about the price.

So without further ado....


I got some cute ankle socks (very like my Topshop ones) in a 3-pack for €3.50!!

I also got footies, those foot things made of thick stocking material that go inside dolly shoes for €1.50...


A *beautiful* handbag-tidy for €3, with the most fantastic pink and white cherry blossom pattern on it and a teal/aqua background. Fabulous, when you are always swapping handbags! :D











And to cap it all off, I got a new slouchy cardi that looks dip-dyed from blue to white with embellished shoulders and lovely long sleeves... REDUCED from €17 to €7!!! I wanna attempt and OOTD with it later so I'll keep that a mystery til then :P


What have you bought lately?? :D
Leave a comment, let me know!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx