Thursday 12 June 2014

Review: Dove Silky Nourishing Body Cream

My name is Amy and I am, as my mother would say, "A divil for forgetting things". Things like moisturizing. For the brief time I was using the Nivea In-Shower stuff, I was religious at it, but I finished it, never repurchased and life went on... albeit a bit more flakily.

Then my mother gifted me this glorious tub of thick, lightly scented cream!

This cream is heavenly and you need it in your life. It's rich, creamy, sinks in quickly with no residue and it smells divine!! A little scoop with your finger is enough for each part of your body, which means the tub with last a long time before you have to replace it.

Personally, I find this cream so much better after a round of intense scrubbing with Tough Stuff! Talk abut your killer combo!!

Have you tried the Dove Silky Nourishing range? 
Is there anything I should try? 
Drop me a comment and let me know!

Amy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx