Monday 28 April 2014

#LetsTalkBlogChallenge - A Day In The Life - 28th April

Packing up my crap, last night! 
 For me, a "Day in The Life" sort of begins before I go to bed, and ends when I get to come home and relax. My days don't follow the same time scale as an average day. For me, I get my outfit/bag/college work ready the night before and that encompasses the start of my next day. Then when I'm sure I've everything sorted out, I can sleep easy and not worry about anything. Only if I have nothing of importance to do the next day does my day really start like anyone else's...










Today is going to be a long day for me, I have to print off my final assignment for my Diploma and submit it, and then take my Artisan 2 Kitchen Exam. I wont get out of the kitchen til 6pm at the earliest, and home til maybe 8pm depending on my travel choices and route. Busy, busy!


 This morning's breakfast was a super healthy (sarcastic much?!) bowl or two... it was two... of Coco Pops and Lactose Free milk.

My guts don't work like everyone else's, so I have to deal with this fun day in, day out.








 I always lay out my outfit for the current day, the night before. Last night I laid out my blue jeans, pink and blue converse and this blue jersey. This particular jersey is a Win and Win Archery shooting shirt, brought all the way from Telford from the European Indoor Archery Festival to me by my lovely friend Susan. Hi, Susan!!








I'm still reading this Lauren Conrad novel 3 weeks after I borrowed it from the Central Library. It's not exactly Dostoevsky, like! I don't know what's taking me so long.







My supremely healthy lunch of chips and beans in college. This sustained me through an exam, can't ask for better than that!






Heading home, taking selfies... You know, the usual!







Today I handed in my Artisan 2 Portfolio. A whole semester boiled down to 45 pages.







And now I'm home to unpack and get ready for another day tomorrow!!




My days aren't glamorous, and this was pretty much the least glamorous of all of them, ever! But never the less, I hope you enjoyed. If you want to join in on the fun, just check out Sarah Hammersley's post detailing the whole kit'n'caboodle here!  You can also join in on Twitter with the hashtag #LetsTalkBlogChallenge!

Drop me a comment and lets talk about our days!
Amy xxx

14 comments:

  1. Great post! My guts don't work right either so I drink the Lactofree milk as well! It is rather tasty, luckily :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can get away with Coco Pops if I use Lacto-Free :D

      Delete
  2. Culinary college sounds so cool! Seems like very hard work though and super long days. Fair play to ya :D Hope all goes well with the final assignment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh believe me it's tough going, and I was only part time. It was awful, I'd hate to do it full time.

      Delete
  3. I'm jealous of your pre night planning. I always promise myself I'll do that, but it's always the same madness every morning because I don't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not so bad. Sometimes if theres a big event I'll be laying stuff out days before,,,

      Delete
  4. I just love the facial expression in the selfie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lay out everything the night before too!

    Beth
    Beth Young Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do that whole organise my outfit the night before too, just so much easier and saves time faffing in the morning. That bowl of beans chips and red sauce looks so yummy haha (I've not had chips in soo long) I loved this post so thanks so much for taking part in my challenge. Great to see what everyone gets up to on a daily basis.
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about you, but I can barely see straight in the morning never mind put an outfit together :P

      I'm enjoying this challenge so much, thanks for having me :D

      xx

      Delete
  7. Culinary college sounds amazing! I'd love a bowl of chips right now, you've made me crave them so badly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx