Saturday 15 February 2014

Review: Wet N Wild Color Icon Shadow in Nutty

Let's cut the foreplay here ladies, Wet N Wild has had me in a state of ecstasy over the last week. Every product I bought, I absolutely adore.

In the pan...

The shadow I really wanted the day I hit the stand was "Brulee"; You know, the one Leighann Says is always waxing lyrical about? Alas, it was not there so I went for the next shade over, Nutty. 

Swatched on my hand....

I am in love with this shadow to creepy, vaguely illegal levels at this point. It is the most pigmented drugstore shadow I have EVER encountered, as well as being soft, blend-able and generally beautiful on the lid. Though it looks like a satin-finish brown in the pan, its payoff is more of a satin bronze/tarnished gold. Amazing with blue eyes, ladies! I would not hesitate to wear this alone with a thin winged liner, a good lashing of mascara and a bold lip for a wearable day look!

On the lid... 


Get yourself to your nearest Wet N Wild stand, in your local Dunnes Stores and add this to your collection. It's worth every penny of its 2.99 price tag and more!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx