Monday 10 February 2014

Motivational Monday 10-2-14

Hello my lovelies! 

I hope February is treating you well, as we head into our second Monday already! Cray cray, no??

I must apologise for missing last Monday, but I had a ferocious bad day, and was up to my hocks in work to boot. I'm back now, though. Forgive me? 


This song (Break It Out by Texas-based band The Rocket Summer) has been a jam of mine for years now! I love it! It builds in the middle and rocks the whole way through. Perfect for getting through a rainy Monday. 


Happy Monday, gang!!

Amy
xox



2 comments:

  1. I think 'Being kind to yourself' is one of the most important things that you can do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! Not enough people are kind to themselves though, and it's very sad.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx