Friday 10 January 2014

Words Don't Do This Justice...

As you are all aware, I'm sure, I love a good bargain and the buzz you feel from getting something at a fraction of the normal cost. Nothing brings me greater pleasure on a shopping trip than finding that deal. 

On Wednesday, before I went to sit my first college exam, I was wandering around Dublin. Now, if you follow me on Twitter, you would know that I had a run in with Debenhams and they had to refund me €44 for the Naked 3 pallette I never actually got, though I bought and paid for it. So I had a bit of extra money in my bank account as a result. 

When I went into TK Maxx I went with the intention of getting myself a new wallet, but the choice was slim and I drifted over to the shoes. Thats when I saw them. Black suede, silver studs, straps all over. Mother of God, they were perfection. I lunged at them (no joke!!) and saw they were a 3.5 - exactly my size when it comes to heels. Then I realised, they were Jeffrey Campells. Holy Shit! They had to be too good to be true. I flipped them over to have a butchers at the price tag, and when I saw the reduction that was it, decision made!! €27.00. 



Nothing has made me happier in ages than the thought of a designer shoe for a knock-down price, especially these babies. I snapped a pic and sent it to Kayliegh of Kayliegh Land fame and she immediately replied with "Cute". When your mates approve thats it, you can't pass up a deal like that. It was fate. 

I ran to the till, paid and immediately relaxed, because they were officially mine. I could not have been happier. But wait, theres more!! 

Do you want to know how much they were reduced from?? I bet you do...

€259 euro. A total saving of €232 euro.

Bow down, and venerate my fabulous bargain!! 

Have you gotten any steals lately??
Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx