Monday 13 January 2014

Motivational Monday 13/1/14

I bet theres a few of you reading this who have made the resolution to join the gym, and are now two weeks into the new year and finding it hard to stay motivated. I'm here for you, buddy!!

When you feel like quitting, thats when you enable BEAST MODE!! Run an extra mile, do 20 more steps, squat one last set, get on that leg press and keep going. If you puke, pass out, or die, THEN you can have a break.


Remember, every step you take is a step further in the right direction. This weeks song is Tiptoe by Imagine Dragons. "Don't let them know we're coming, hey yeah, tiptoe higher!"


See you next Monday, I hope you'll be aching from a few hard work-outs!

Amy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx