Wednesday 15 January 2014

10 Day Challenge Day 8: 3 Films

#10 secrets // #09 loves // #08 fears // #07 wants // #06 places // #05 foods // #04 books // #03 films // #02 songs // #01 picture of yourself.

I love films so this will be another tough post for me. 

3. Never Let Me Go. This film is based on the book of the same name by Kazuo Ishiguro and its amazing. I was gutted after I watched it the first time and it still remains one of my most favorite Sci Fi movies. 

2. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. I know, not the most factual of movies but a bloody great movie for entertaining you solidly. I watched this with my cousins during the summer during a pretty dramatic night. It's a great film, you should check it out. 

1. Dirty Dancing. This gets the #1 spot because it's the earliest film I remember seeing. I must have seen this when I was about 5 or 6 and I love it. Always have, always will. Patrick Swayze was a babe. 

Oh we're getting close to the end guys!

Tomorrow, 2 Songs. 

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx