Sunday 12 January 2014

10 Day Challenge Day 5: 6 Places

#10 secrets // #09 loves // #08 fears // #07 wants // #06 places // #05 foods // #04 books // #03 films // #02 songs // #01 picture of yourself.

I suppose I could have included some of these in my "7 Wants" yesterday, but luckily I didn't. 

6. If I could visit places from books, I would do it in a heartbeat. Westeros, Middle Earth, Panem... Those would be nice to start with. Maybe a trip to Wonderland too. And Rosewood, while I'm at it. 

5. Wales. I love Wales beyond all reason. The people are so friendly, the scenery is to die for and they have so many fluffy sheep! The last time I was in Wales I went with my sister and it was great. I must go back for a visit soon. 

4. Germany. I have a bit of German, and I've never had the opportunity to use it. I would love to go for a long weekend to Berlin to experience the culture. 

3. America. It has always intrigued me as a country, the people seem to be very nice from the limited experience I have of Americans and come on, the shopping, the weather, the space?! I wanna go, nooooow!

2. Portugal. I haven't been in almost 10 years and I would love to go back there, to the same resort and everything. When we were there we made friends with the owner of this bar and restaurant, and we had our own private pool. Decadence at its best. 

1. Helsinki. It is my lifes ambition to go to Helsinki and experience the culture, the food, the music over there. I am a huge fan of the Finnish Love Metal band HIM and I would give anything to see where it all started. 

What do you think of my 6 places?

Tomorrow, 5 Foods. Mmm, can't wait!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx