Saturday 14 September 2013

#SBBC Day 14: Post You Are Proudest Of

I am finally up to date on the SBBC!! Woohoo!

The post I am prodest of would have to be my "This Time, It's Personal" post, because it was so hard to write and open up about such a personal time in my life. I am so proud of it though because I helped so many people after that post went live. Aware, the charity even advocated my post and spread the word.

That post makes me so proud because by doing such a scary thing, I was able to help all these people who maybe needed the push in the right direction.

Another reason I'm so proud of it is because it inspired Mental Health Mondays, and that has helped loads of people too.

Dumbledores words have always stayed with me since then; "Soon we must all face a choice, between what is right and what is easy..."

Amy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx