Monday 6 May 2013

April Favorites...Woo-Hoo!!

The first week of May is almost done, and so it's high time I posted my April Favorites!

So let's not waste time, and get right into it!!

Yes To Carrots Shampoo and Conditioner  

I can't get over how much I love this stuff, and for a few reasons... 
-I've had it almost a month and I haven't made even the smallest dent in the giant bottles... 
-It smells amazing.
-It makes your hair so soft and shiny.
-It's cruelty free, natural and with the use I'm going to get from it, great value for your €€€!

Yes To Carrots... Yes Please!!!


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm-Stain in "Crush"

This balm stain is everything I want in a lip-product. It's moisturizing, gives color, doesn't really move when its on, and can be taken up a notch if you put a berry-tinted gloss over the top. It's bold, without being too scary, the prefect lip for everyday wear, but also dramatic enough to wear out!! 

Crush


Simple Eye Make-Up Remover


Lately I've been loving a winged eyeliner, and at the end of the day, this removes all the eyeliner, mascara, everything in one swipe. It's so gentle, it doesn't have a scent really, which I like... I can't really fault this product at all since I've been loving it too much to do that! 

What have you been loving? 
Let me know!! 

Le GrĂ¡,
Amy, 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx