Monday 11 February 2013

I Think I've Found It!!!

My Niche, that is. 

A good chat with a good friend (Thanks Darragh!!) tonight has drawn me to the conclusion that helping people not only makes the people I talk to and help, happy, but it makes me happy too. It gives me a sense of purpose. 

Well. 
This is new. 
Having a genuine idea what my life could be spent doing?!

Totes bizarre!! I've never known what I want to do. Holy shit! Excuse me while I promptly freak out!! 

Hmmmmmm *breathes loudly*

Well when Chris wakes up tomorrow he better be as jazzed as I am!! 

-------

On an unrelated but equally happy topic. This Valentines will be our 2nd, Chris and I. Here's to many more, baby! <3



Big love to all of you out there tonight!
LOVE!!
Amy
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx