Saturday 22 June 2013

June BBC Day 22: 5 Favorite Beauty Bloggers

Well girls, I just want to state for the record here and now, that this list is in no particular order! I love y'all equally! So long as we have that clear, I'll proceed with my list and I'll even gush a bit cause I can!

Audrey!

Audrey's blog The Nail Affair was the first nail art blog I ever came across when I was starting out on this journey of blogging! I remember seeing her post on the collection of nail polishes she had and thinking "That's....quite a lot of polish!!" and as far as I can see, now that I count her among my blogging peers, that number is ever on the increase!! Good on ya girl! There are worse things to be addicted to, that's for damn sure!! xx

Dani!

I remember first stumbling over Dani's YouTube channel back when it was under the moniker of FizzSedition! I think the "Sedition" bit was what caught my eye, since I'm good mates with a guy who runs a thing called "Sedition Industries" and curiosity got the better of me! It worked out for the best because I quickly found out she was a talented make-up guru and I hit the subscribe button! Her YouTube has since moved to the channel GlamourNazi of which I am a faithful subscriber too! Funny story actually, I may or may not have been that girl who came up to you at FFAF to say I really liked your videos!! *blush*

Girl Friday!

Last month, when I was on the look out for a challenge to partake in, GirlFriday was the challenge creator I was linked to! After 20-odd days of consistently reading her posts, I have decided she is among my favourites for mixing high-end and budget brands together in a way I just find wonderful! She doesn't poo-poo the budget nor is she uppity for the high end! Girl Friday seems to be the nice, all round beauty blogger that I wish I could be! Top marks!!

Kayliegh!

I've known Kayliegh for 2 years or more at this point and I can pretty much state for the record, that she has a brilliant sense of style! She blogs about celebrity style icons like Lauren Conrad and the Kardashians, as well as make-up and other girly things, and quite frankly, her blog is an education for someone like me! I love her blog and I highly recommend that you check her out at Kayliegh Land

Mags!

Another good friend of mine (huzzah for real life friends!!), but also a very talented blogger! She blogs about everyday things, my favourite of which was entitled "Nemisis of Nom" and pertained to her love affair with bread! I have to say, I am right there with her on the bread front...nom nom nom!! You should check her out for more lovely stuff!!

Who are your favourite bloggers? Do you like my choices? Don't forget to check out the 5 very impressive blogs I've linked up yonder! Have you any recommendations??

Amy,
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out :) I feel very privileged to be up there with your other ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in shock over this! Means so much after a long absence from blogging xxx

    And I always say that when friends mock me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx